[kj] May 27 - The Crofoot Ballroom (Pontiac)

sade1 saulomar1 at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 22 20:18:00 EST 2010

> ..Hooch in hand...

Just one? I travel with 2 hoochies myself.
Re: the prefix "ho-", there is a small Korean restaurant 1 block south
of the Wiltern (on Western Ave.) called "Hossanna House." Anyone been there before?

'Who has the fun..
  ..is it always a man with a gun...?
    Someone must have told him if you work too hard... you can sweat"