[kj] [KJ] Jaz gave me a phone call this afternoon...

countessghoulita at aol.com countessghoulita at aol.com
Mon Feb 22 16:49:52 EST 2010

Very cool, Stephane!

Cheers,

CG

-----Original Message-----
From: Frenchy Frenzy <frenchyfrenzy at killingjoke.fr>
To: gathering at misera.net
Sent: Mon, Feb 22, 2010 12:27 pm
Subject: [kj] [KJ] Jaz gave me a phone call this afternoon...

Hi All,

Yes true: JazColeman gave me a phone call this afternoon...

First surprised, Ihave immediately recognised his particular way of laughing
That couldn’tbe a joke ha ha ha ….

He was currentlyin Prague andwas very very enthusiastic about the Raven King track.

In fact, he wascalling me because he asked me if I wanted to be the guy who will pronounce thetranslated french version of his speech for the ceremony of his medal as oneChevalier des Arts et des Lettres !!! in front of Mr Jack Lang an ancient Ministryof Culture who is still very popular for his actions for the “culture”in France

Without thinkingabout it, I just replied : of course YES ha ha ha ha ….

This ceremonyshould take place at 15:00 on Monday 19 th of April 2010 at the famous LIDOCabaret on the Champs Elysees in Paris
See here :

http://www.lido.fr/us/cabaret-paris.html

Concerning thefamous pre-listening of the forthcoming new album, it should take place thelast Sunday of March so apparently the 28th of march 2010 at TheMoloko Bar in Geneva
(the same place wherewe had the after party for Raven’s funeral in oct 07)

See here :

http://www.usine.ch/

http://www.darksite.ch/moloko/

Finally he hasannounced 3 or 4 warm-up gigs in UKbefore the Edinburgh’s gig and he will letme know exactly during the Geneva’slistening, when and where those gigs should take place.

He has pronouncedthe name of one city but I am sorry I haven’t understood it (maybe Leicesteror Gloucesterbut be careful I might be completely wrong ;o))

As soon as I havefurther informations, no worry : the gathering will be immediately informed

Stay online !!!

Stephane “FrenchyFrenzy” very very enthusiastic too ;o)))