[kj] Fwd: the church of KILLING JOKE

folk devil folk.devil at hotmail.com
Sun Feb 21 19:01:16 EST 2010

Why not call it the gathering? I'd rather not belong to any kind of church, thanks. Although I like KJ, I don't worship them ;)

From: pssyche23 at hotmail.com
To: gathering at misera.net
Date: Sun, 21 Feb 2010 22:17:09 +0000
Subject: Re: [kj] Fwd: the church of KILLING JOKE

There's nowt like this one ... it's pretty much The Gathering on Facebook ... tons of photos from gigs and events .. chance for folks to brush up on what we all look like before the forthcoming gigs ... hats off to Steve for setting it up ... it can only be a good thing IMHO ... :o)