[kj] May 27 - The Crofoot Ballroom (Pontiac)

sade1 saulomar1 at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 20 14:11:40 EST 2010

Given all you wrote, could it also be that someone "on the inside" in Detroit/Pontica also likes KJ/members and is regularly hooking them up? It seems like they have well-connected friends there.

'Who has the fun..
  ..is it always a man with a gun...?
    Someone must have told him if you work too hard... you can sweat"