[kj] SF/LA Dates

jon chapman jonniespatula at hotmail.co.uk
Fri Feb 19 17:08:51 EST 2010

it's terrible how an 'official' site can get it so wrong.

I WANT MORE COWBELL.

From: kjlist at live.com
To: gathering at misera.net
Date: Fri, 19 Feb 2010 16:04:02 -0600
Subject: Re: [kj] SF/LA Dates

The web site dates are wrong. The correct dates are on Ticketmaster, Ticketweb etc.

Date: Fri, 19 Feb 2010 13:44:47 -0800
From: sandstorm_mg at yahoo.com
To: gathering at misera.net

This may have been discussed already but I bought my Tix for the LA show which says it's on Sat the 5th but online it says they're playing San Fran on the 5th and then LA un Sunday teh 6th? I'm assuming the KJ website is wrong since I actually was able to purchase tix for June 5 in LA. Anyone else have info on the discrepancy? Needless to say I'm holding off on purchasing my flight to LA. How great to be able to see them in SF where I live then fly to LA the next night!

Cheers

Michael