[kj] NightTime live! Re: May 27 - The Crofoot Ballroom (Pontiac)

gingoblin at easynet.co.uk gingoblin at easynet.co.uk
Fri Feb 19 09:40:48 EST 2010

Oh god, I hope they're not gonna do this at any of the gigs I'm going
to!! I know NT is a fave for some folks on this list, but it's only a
"pretty good" for me. I hear what people are saying about hearing the same
songs... normally I'd agree, but I still absolutely love hearing Wardance,
The Wait etc at every single gig!!

A gig of entirely new songs would be good... as long as the songs were up
to standard! I'll never forget the feeling of the Extremities tour when
they did a fair few new ones early on... me and all my friends were like
"Killing Joke are fucking BACK!!"... they were all great, even on first
listen. That would be good to experience again (even though I quite enjoyed
the last album, so it won't have the "Outside The Gate is BANISHED" feel
the Extremities tour had!!).

I'm willing to bet a small fortune/price of a pint in Oslo that we ain't
gonna get a set of entirely new songs though!! I'm just hoping we don't
get a set of entirely Night Time either! Twice, to make up the running time...

Dave in Embra