[kj] May 27 - The Crofoot Ballroom (Pontiac)

Neil Perry 65snoopy at gmail.com
Fri Feb 19 09:09:43 EST 2010

Guess it all comes down to what your KJ faves are... I always thought
Night Time would have made a good EP after some pruning.

But I would still rather hear a whole gig of new stuff, desperate for it in
fact.
I enjoyed the runs through the first two albums as much as anyone but I
*know* they can
play Night Time or WTF! or Extremities etc etc etc and can listen to them
any time I want. Enough nostalgia already. Let's hear some new songs and see
the original line up reignite
with some inspired fresh ideas!