[kj] Austin

Antoni Adamiak pssyche23 at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 18 14:22:47 EST 2010

I bumped into an old school in West London last Friday ... he told me about a gig coming up in Richmond in a few weeks where he's doing the DJ'ing ... he then asked "you want some Killing Joke yeah, how about Love Like Blood ?" ... cheekily I replied "Wardance would be great !" ... but I'll take whatever I get ... I'm sure it will be a goodun either way. Might even see me on the dancefloor :o)