[kj] Singles From New Album?

Antoni Adamiak pssyche23 at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 17 18:00:02 EST 2010

In this day of information overload, I'd hazard a guess that a few pointers already exist in the printed word and should not be overlooked ... http://thequietus.com/articles/03578-wintertime-jaz-and-youth-play-us-the-new-killing-joke-album ... if you are looking for potential singles ahead of the album, I reckon there's one or two prime candidates in that excellent interview ...