[kj] KJ artwork

sade1 saulomar1 at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 17 14:41:47 EST 2010

> ..send us a pic of it in situ

Or he can tattoo it on his back. That's what a real Gatherer would do. (do on Pay-per-View)

Seriously, great buy. It's a two-fer: the original photographer's work AND Sir Coles' masterpiece.
I hope you get it appraised on Antiques Roadshow. I want to see that.

'Who has the fun..
  ..is it always a man with a gun...?
    Someone must have told him if you work too hard... you can sweat"