[kj] KJ artwork

jpwhkj at aol.com jpwhkj at aol.com
Wed Feb 17 11:57:18 EST 2010

For me, Colesy is as much part of Killing Joke as the members of the band. The early artwork (i.e. the stuff he did) was perfectly aligned with the band's music. I don't know if that would still be true, since of course time moves on and people change, but he'd certainly be my first choice.

The thing that fascinates me about the forthcoming album is whether they have renewed the magic of the early Joke. I think they lost it when Big Paul left in '89 (not to deny some fantastic music and gigs since then) so I'm hopeful that with his return we will get something special. But as per my comment above, people change...

Jamie