[kj] KJ artwork

fatpotanga fatpotanga at gmail.com
Wed Feb 17 11:47:20 EST 2010

On 17 Feb 2010, at 16:38, Neil Perry wrote:

> anyone know why they don't want to use Colesy anymore?

I don't know why but Mike said a few months ago he hadn't been approached & joked that we should get a campaign going on Youths myspace (I think it was - I have a fuzzy head with a hole for details)

After reading that the Judge Dredd artist had been sketching in the studio, I wouldn't be surprised if it went down that route or at least as inner sleeve illustrations.
Feast of Fools - maybe they'll go down the 'fine art' Hosannas route?
Pete Townsend (Who 'nose)

--
YAY SALE!
http://www.iamscuzzy.com