[kj] The war criminal Blair ?

Jim Harper jimharper666 at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Feb 16 16:27:34 EST 2010

You're right, those are some impressive footnotes there ;)

But there's not much more than simply restating the assertion: Bush gave Iraq permission to invade Kuwait. The quoted statements are still vague (except for the passage where the ambassador emphasizes their ambiguity- instead of removing it, which would presumably have been their intention had they sought to encourage the invasion). Admittedly Al Gore is pretty explicit, but politicians seeking re-election are not particularly noted for their accuracy and devotion to the truth.

--- On Tue, 16/2/10, sade1 <saulomar1 at yahoo.com> wrote:

In the link I included in a previous reply, the section alone I referred to in that doc contained 15 footnotes as evidence; that entire document/chapter alone contained 87 footnotes, which you can google for the hard evidence/source documents themselves you are referring to.

Starts at "SEARCHING FOR AN ENEMY"
past picture 2.6 (1/3 of page down), http://www.psychohistory.com/htm/eln02_gulf.html