[kj] The war criminal Blair ?

sade1 saulomar1 at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 16 15:38:27 EST 2010

In the link I included in a previous reply, the section alone I referred to in that doc contained 15 footnotes as evidence; that entire document/chapter alone contained 87 footnotes, which you can google for the hard evidence/source documents themselves you are referring to.

Starts at "SEARCHING FOR AN ENEMY"
past picture 2.6 (1/3 of page down), http://www.psychohistory.com/htm/eln02_gulf.html

'Who has the fun..
  ..is it always a man with a gun...?
    Someone must have told him if you work too hard... you can sweat"