[kj] The war criminal Blair ?

Brendan bq at soundgardener.co.nz
Mon Feb 15 16:30:20 EST 2010

Saddam Hussein and Osama bin Laden were US sponsored nutcases in the first
place, I don't know how anyone in the US can trust their govt in the
slightest and I can sympathise with the current unprecedented level of
dissatisfaction with govt (Dem or Republican it doesn't really make any
difference). Look out if the economy heads back down again cos Americans are
justifiably pretty pissed off with spending trillions to bail out banks, and
on wars to suppress problems they've paid their govt to lie about and create
with their tax dollars for the last few decades.

http://www.gwu.edu/~nsarchiv/NSAEBB/NSAEBB82/press.htm