[kj] The war criminal Blair ?

Concrete Cookie concrete_cookie at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 15 13:44:41 EST 2010

Like I said, if it were up to me...

Two wrongs don't make a right

Date: Mon, 15 Feb 2010 13:41:41 -0500
From: killingjoke at theimmortalfool.com
To: gathering at misera.net
Subject: Re: [kj] The war criminal Blair ?

But they did send troops to fight in the war. That ought to
be good enough.

Can't say I blame em' for the kissing of Uncle Sam's ass when they have
Step Daddy Russia right

next door.

At 01:30 PM 2/15/2010, Concrete Cookie wrote:

Frankly, I don't remember
president of Poland making the case for war in front of the UN
;)

Poland gave the CIA secret prisons in exchange for some rusted out ships
I think. Kissing the arse of Uncle Sam.

If it were up to me all these f*(*&* would rot in prison. But
since it isn't, I'd be happy if some of them got indicted, and it's not
going to happen in the US.