[kj] New Topic The war criminal Blair must pay!

sade1 saulomar1 at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 13 15:06:15 EST 2010

> ..what would have happened if these 2 clowns were left in power.

They were, and for how long...

I say restart the military draft (but call it, say, the "public option") and make it universal, exempting only 'da youts' of families who've already lost a current or previous generation family member while in the service, during peace or war. And Gatherers (my attempt to increase fanbase).

"And i'd do it again, my kiddies, and i'd do it again! so there!!" -- the Blair witch
 "Boys go to Baghdad, real men go to Iran." ~~ perineal neo-con saying.
  And Liberals plunge into Afghanistan, at 100:100,000 ratio of al-Q.:US.  - and that's before the upcoming election campaigns later this year.

(okay, it's perennial)

'Who has the fun..
  ..is it always a man with a gun...?
    Someone must have told him if you work too hard... you can sweat"