[kj] (OT) Porcupine Tree

Brendan bq at soundgardener.co.nz
Fri Feb 12 20:18:14 EST 2010

Watched an interview where he said the thing he was most proud of was Bass
Communion, the one about EVP - Electronic Voice Phenomenon, the idea that
somehow voices end up on recordings:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electronic_voice_phenomenon

Checked some examples of EVP out on Youtube and it was pretty interesting,
not a shred of real proof though, of course.

Will try and flesh this out when I'm more compos mentos (sleep)

BQ