[kj] Raw version of KJ's "WHiteout"

B. Oliver Sheppard bigblackhair at sbcglobal.net
Thu Feb 11 11:47:10 EST 2010

The other day on FaceBook Mr. Alex Smith posted a nearly 6 minute long,
techno-y version of "WHiteout" that kicked much ass, but I could swear
it was a remix.

In any event, this is a version I've come across - I think it seems to
be labeled a radcliffe session or something -- where Geordie's guitar is
cranked up to 11 and sounds like a Panzer tank. It is also half the
length of the "industrial metal"-esque version I saw Alex post. This is
also not the same version from Duende: The Spanish Sessions, which is
also raw-er.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1SKuN8VVWgU

I like this sort of full-bore, rough & raw KJ style, personally. Some of
the slick 90s stuff is a turn off.

-Oliver