[kj] Killing Joke cover album

Brendan bq at soundgardener.co.nz
Tue Feb 9 20:26:45 EST 2010

And they got enough yelling to make me hoarse, a few hundred calories of vertical jumps and enough metal horns to repel every demon in Hades. (The guys behind me got their view obliterated.) The crowd gave it more than I’ve seen in a lot of their live videos...thankfully. As much as I love a good band regardless of the audience, it’s that much better with a good level of energy coming back.

Setlist:

http://www.setlist.fm/setlist/porcupine-tree/2010/enmore-theatre-sydney-australia-bd75d4a.html

The Incident (album) was brilliant because I’m totally familiar with it, title track was really powerful live, Time Flies was just amazing, Kneel & Disconnect and Drawing A Line were really powerful...Anaesthetise and Strip the Soul stomped...and I heard Trains, live! Walked home in the rain on a total buzz.