[kj] KJ flashback: Dave Kovacevic

Dirk Kingerske dirkingerske at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 9 07:39:10 EST 2010

you should try playing all the 13 tracks on said site at the same time.......
jesus is cool.... this song would have sent me back to the cross!!!!

dirk (how many day until April 23???)

Date: Mon, 8 Feb 2010 22:01:36 -0900
From: cliffmonk at gmail.com
To: phil.tofield at virgin.net; gathering at misera.net
Subject: Re: [kj] KJ flashback: Dave Kovacevic

i heard someone lit him on fire,maybe it was Raven,dunno if that's true,but hilarious either way.Dave was nice and a bit stand offish the few times i met him,i got the feeling the band bullied him a bit,and dunno if it was true,but he seemed timid,but nice enuf,extremities era.