[kj] OT: Rip Torn Hitting Norman Mailer With A Hammer!

LONESTYLE at aol.com LONESTYLE at aol.com
Mon Feb 8 19:14:23 EST 2010

Yeah I can't hurt a fly on that stuff. HA!

I once saw a narley fight that turned into two when I was frying at the age
of 17! These two kids from my school got into it with some dudes on the
sidewalk outside this party which was at this Chinese restaurant. It was the
strangest thing for it went on for a good 10 minutes and my friends were
rooting it on. I was in awe of them for I could not understand why anyone
would root on violence when you are tripping??? These two kids got beat though
and gave in finally.

~LB

In a message dated 2/8/2010 2:03:47 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,