[kj] New Topic PIL Pornyos For Pyros

ADRIAN WASON adrianwason at btinternet.com
Sat Feb 6 16:34:04 EST 2010

trying to calm myself down after the big game -not the girlie crap in America-my Fanfare For The MIllenium has Delamminated so I had to listen to totally different music.Dug up PIL 92 cd=3  excellent tracks but John McGeoh is no longer with us.
Pornos For Pyros-i think this is the 96 cd-3 excellent tracks-which led me onto the 03 release of JA -I've never realy listened to this but I remember seein footage of them in festivals -with the pets song=Raven-did describe PF as being a whiny ****** cunt who also was a ***** ********=ok there we are then