[kj] Happy new year

Neil Perry 65snoopy at gmail.com
Fri Dec 31 21:59:51 EST 2010

To one and all (or godt nytt år as they say around these parts)

So xmas day, stuffed to the gills with fine food and with a large whisky in
hand,
I slump into the comfy chair and flick through the channels, settling - due
to my
food and drink-addled brain and there being nothing else on - on watching
that Irish movie The Commitments (which has its mildly amusing moments).
So imagine my surprise when in one scene the manager character steps outside

the pub where the band are playing and on the wall of the pub is a huge
spray-painted
KILLING JOKE.

Have a great 2011!

PS My Absolute Dissent box from Svart finally arrived. Nice job.