[kj] Big Paul/Sons of Domination

Jim Harper jimharper666 at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Dec 29 09:15:02 EST 2010

Raven said a similar thing- that BP was due to arrive that day, but never showed up, and phoned to 'cancel' shortly afterwards. However, I got the impression that was *before* Pandemonium, possibly around the time that Extremities lineup dissolved and Murder Inc appeared. I could be wrong about the timing however, but BPF was definitely invited back.

I'm guessing that was also the time that Raven, Big Paul and Ministry/Chris Connelly guitarist (the late) William Tucker formed Sons of Domination. I know they never released anything officially, but does anyone know if this band/side project recorded anything? Have any bootlegs or recordings surfaced over the years?

Jim.