[kj] piu' OT -- Xmas Guilty Pleasure/s

Alexander Smith vassifer at earthlink.net
Fri Dec 24 09:13:57 EST 2010

I've always WANTED to like "Merry Christmas Everybody" by the Metal
Gurus (i.e. The Mission), but ... just cannot.

My favorite is probably "It's a Wonderful Life (We're Gonna Have a
Good Time)" by the mighty Fishbone and "Merry Christmas (I Don't Want
To Fight Tonight)" by ye olde Ramones.

Alex in NYC