[kj] piu' OT -- Xmas Guilty Pleasure/s

Alexander Smith vassifer at earthlink.net
Fri Dec 24 07:34:56 EST 2010

My wife is unduly fond of "Last Christmas." What makes people want to
play that song over and over? It's maddening.

I like "Do They Know It's Christmas?" if only because (a) it reminds
me of my now very-distant youth and (b) its abjectly inane lyrics (OF
COURSE there won't be any fucking snow in Africa this year, you
DOLTS!) never fail to make me laugh.

Mariah Carey is a vile pestilence.

Alex in NYC