[kj] piu' OT -- Xmas Guilty Pleasure/s

countessghoulita at aol.com countessghoulita at aol.com
Thu Dec 23 18:42:44 EST 2010

I am not too much into Christmas songs, so the only ones I can think of are
"There Ain't No Sanity Clause" - The Damned
"Fairytale of New York" - The Pogues
"Christmas Sucks " - Tom Waits & Peter Murphy

If I have to think of traditional songs, I'd hear Faith and the Muse cover of "A Winter Wassail", Siouxsie and the Banshees' "Il Est Né Le Divin Enfant", This Ascension's "Carol of the Bells"...along with plenty of Dead Can Dance...

CG