[kj] All hail Svart!

Darren A. Peace dpeace at bigfoot.com
Thu Dec 23 12:58:58 EST 2010

There are 500 black and 500 orange. They've put 100 black in the box, which
is numbered, and 400 orange, which (I believe) isn't. So there are 400 and
100 respectively that aren't in the slipcase. That means I've black in the
slipcase and orange without.

Fantastically thick sleeves. With an amusing track number typo on the back.

Mine turned up 30 minutes ago, with the package looking like it had been
given a right shoeing. Bloody postmen.

Darren

Hungerford, UK