[kj] Smoke Fairies

Mike Cooper mike at coopersurf.fsnet.co.uk
Wed Dec 22 19:14:32 EST 2010

This is a mental one. The Smoke Fairies who have made one of my favourite
albums of this year - brilliant. A female duo who play a bluesy guitar
wonderment have just sent this message out.

Strange Moon Rising 7" Single - Out January 24th

The release of our next single is another great reason to look forward to
January. Strange Moon Rising is now available for pre-order at the Smoke
Fairies
<http://www.smokefairies.bigcartel.com/product/pre-order-strange-moon-rising
-7-vinyl-single> shop. The B-side features a cover of the Killing Joke song
'Requiem'. We were first drawn to Requiem as it is such a great song to play
air guitar to but soon concluded we should stop wasting time pretending and
do it properly.

Strange Moon Rising 7" Single - Out January 24th

The release of our next single is another great reason to look forward to
January. Strange Moon Rising is now available for pre-order at the Smoke
Fairies shop. The B-side features a cover of the Killing Joke song
'Requiem'. We were first drawn to Requiem as it is such a great song to play
air guitar to but soon concluded we should stop wasting time pretending and
do it properly.

My kinda girls doing Killing Joke - it doesn't get any better than that.