[kj] Killing Joke at The Wiltern

folk devil folk.devil at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 21 20:35:03 EST 2010

He threw the sticks down at the end, when walking off. It didn't actually look like they were thrown at someone. More just thrown to left and behind him, not even looking at which direction they were going. The guys a darn good solid drummer, one of the best I've ever heard. So considering all the circumstances, I would have been a bit pissed off, too.
He kept the bassist in line on a few occasions too, when they started to drift on the timing a bit. Others must have caught that? The man's an expert.
Maybe the tech was just 'in the way'?