[kj] Killing Joke at The Wiltern

LONESTYLE at aol.com LONESTYLE at aol.com
Tue Dec 21 16:39:43 EST 2010

A rather charming fellow with BIG drum sticks! ;)

~ LB

In a message dated 12/21/2010 11:00:36 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,
karen.weil at sddt.com writes:

I understand your point. (And having worked with that type, I agree.)
Again, I was up front and didn't see him strike anyone. I did, at the end of
the last song, see him throw the drumsticks down -- and he did appear
miffed.
However, from everything else I've heard about Mr. Ferguson, the term
"wanker" has never been used. In fact, what I've heard is that he is a rather
charming fellow.

K.W.
SoCal