[kj] Killing Joke at The Wiltern (Karen Weil)

ADRIAN WASON adrianwason at btinternet.com
Tue Dec 21 15:50:02 EST 2010

is the word 'quim' more suitable? The best I've ever heard Killing Joke (but i did miss bpf first time round) was with a rythmn section of raven/atkins(astoria 91) or raven/benny bristol & astoria 95
my opinion is that bpf adds to the 'intelligence' of the band ie slightly better lyrics
my guess is that the best the band ever sounded live was the time they played sun goes down and darkness before dawn first time around?