[kj] Killing Joke at The Wiltern

TB planetary at socal.rr.com
Tue Dec 21 15:27:34 EST 2010

bongo wrote:

i realise this may not be the place for fair and balanced discussion, but, is BPF in fact a  'wanker' ?

seems at least a bit Jekyll and Hyde-y... nice guy talks to fans, but smashes ppl when things dont go his way.. ?   is a 'fiery
temper' valid justification for this kind of behavior?

i would not tolerate that in my work place.  would any of you?

Well, being in a rock band is hardly what I'd call a typical "workplace." All sorts of shit in just about every band I've ever
known goes on daily that would never be accepted in say, the office cubicles of Microsoft.

I'm not defending punching roadies for sport of because they fuck something up and I have no clue to how Big Paul handles himself on
a day to day basis, but it's been my personal experience that drummers more than any other type of musician are prone to going off
like that, no doubt in part because their job is to... well... hit things.

T.B.