[kj] Killing Joke at The Wiltern

Miche Marcisz ukmiche at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 19 22:52:03 EST 2010

Comparing Wiltern's show to the Chicago ones, the energy/whiteheat was really obvious to me, especially in the beginning & end of the show.  I've never seen Jaz dancing so intensely either.  And again, Paul was giving 100% tribal madness!  And looking at the posted L.A. article, I could've taken a better photo with less prance than this chosen photographer.  It was good to see what the L.A. scene is like as well, but I expected more dancing/action from them.  We sang happy birthday to Geordie (good thing the cake that came out wasn't hurled around!). & I laughed at the t-shirt that the bass tech was wearing:  "Where's Youth?".  Any updates on him?  I'm glad the show went on.
Great to meet more Gatherers too!  The memories are priceless!  Cheers Nat & Tim for the accomodation!  Till next time!