[kj] Killing Joke at The Wiltern

TB planetary at socal.rr.com
Sun Dec 19 19:50:46 EST 2010

Michael Garcia wrote:

> That photographer was driving me nuts. I hope those pics are for something useful because I wanted to

> use that camera as a suppository on the photographer

I came down the side isle from the bar to get in the pit about 10 minutes before the show started with that guy and some girl who
was with him right behind me. Some usher stopped them from going into the pit because he didn't have a wristband and he got all
pissed off (he did have a photo pass hanging on his neck in his defense).

But yeah, he was prowling around the stage and up front the entire show. I think at one point Geordie was getting pissed at him
trying to get a big "guitar hero" shot as about halfway through the show, every time the guy had a good shot of Geordie, he'd see
him and turn his back to the photographer.

T.B.