[kj] SF

TB planetary at socal.rr.com
Sat Dec 18 12:38:30 EST 2010

Michael Garcia wrote:

> On my wY home. The expected setlist. Great show. Jaz in a great

> Mood and great voice. We all sang happy birthday to Geordie. Sound was pretty damn good. Sorry this is

> so short but gotta get to bed and hop on z plane for LA in 8 hours.

+++++++++++

Here's another short review of the San Francisco show from a guy on another band's board whom I recently turned on to KJ:

"My god. Jaz was possesed.... That guy is one faulty neuron away from being a schizophrenic on the street, but instead of loosing
touch with reality I think he may be too aware of it. I always thought there was a fine line between madness and genius... at least
he is a genius in being able to make the most face slamming haunted music.

The entire show there was this possessed aura of intensity emanating out the band. The vocals were superb I've never heard a lead
singer hit everything so perfectly with effect, the vocals would reverberate and harmonize and never stop!

Oh yeah, and there were a good 30 knuckleheads up front in a massive pit by the end... :thumb:

Can't wait to see what you think Pandemonium (that's my screen name on that board, heh), thanks for pushing them at just the right
time!"

T.B.