[kj] Usual Media Bollocks..

Jim Harper jimharper666 at yahoo.co.uk
Sat Dec 18 10:55:21 EST 2010

I'd imagine it started when the Joke's PR department started publicizing the 2003 albums and gigs as 'the original lineup'. D'oh!

Jim.

--- On Sat, 18/12/10, andrew scott <brandymoth at yahoo.co.uk> wrote:

Not sure whether  this has been mentioned before as no time to check all the digests minutely but I read the article in Classic Rock in Smiths as no intention of buying.   Put it all back together again neatly as well afterwards!   Was it my imagination or did they say AD is the second LP with original lineup.  Where do they get these ideas  &  people from?!!