[kj] (OT) Albums of 2010

fatpotanga fatpotanga at gmail.com
Fri Dec 17 11:00:58 EST 2010

Oh goody - I like these lists as they often fill gaps or point me in new directions

I think we all have Absolute Dissent as a given

I seem to spend any given year getting into releases from the previous one but as far as 'oh-tens' go I have enjoyed..

Apparartjik - We Are Here
Stone Sour - Audio Secrecy
Blonde Redhead - Penny Sparkle
BT - These Hopeful Machines
Pendulum - Immersion
Biffy Clyro - Only Revolutions
You Me At Six - Hold Me Down (I know, I know...)
We The Kings - Smile Kid (OK dec 09 but close enough & again, I know, I know...)

> God Is An Astronaut – Age Of The Fifth Sun

I missed that one. Their self-titled was outstanding.

--
YAY SALE!
http://www.iamscuzzy.com