[kj] (OT) Albums of 2010

Phillipps Marc Marc.Phillipps at enfield.nhs.uk
Fri Dec 17 10:33:40 EST 2010

I think we're close enough to the end of the year to do this now

My 2010 top 10 (in no particular order)

Killing Joke - Absolute Dissent (obviously!)

Amplifier - The Octopus

Oceansize - Self Preserved While The Bodies Float Up

Mogwai - Special Moves

Massive Attack - Heligoland

Deftones - Diamond Eyes

Grinderman - Grinderman 2

Electric Wizard - Black Masses

God Is An Astronaut - Age Of The Fifth Sun

I can only think of 9 . . . who have I missed?

Marc

This communication may contain information that is confidential and legally privileged. It is for the exclusive use of the intended recipient(s). If you are not the intended recipient(s), please note that any form of distribution, copying or use of this communication or the information within is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this communication in error, please return it to the sender, then delete and destroy any copies of it. The Health Informatics Service disclaims any liability for action taken reliant on the content of this message. This communication is from the Health Informatics Service serving Barnet Enfield & Haringey Health Communities.