[kj] Wiltern Los Angeles Ticket Warning

TB planetary at socal.rr.com
Thu Dec 16 01:45:23 EST 2010

Nick Scott wrote:

> Currently across the pond in South Cali for xmas, wondering if it is

> worth taking in the Wiltern show or any rumours of any UK shows next

> year anyone know? Was definitely going to go until I heard about

> Youth, now not sure what to do.

Tickets will be easy to come by the night of the show, either for GA floor or reserved seating in the balcony. It's nowhere near
sold out. If anything, the absence of Youth may make for an slightly unpredictable set and seriously, who knows when you'll see the
other three on a stage again considering how uncertain things are with this band. If anything, The Wiltern is a nice place to see a
show.

T.B.