[kj] Youth OFF Tour....Vancouver

Squibah at aol.com Squibah at aol.com
Wed Dec 15 11:55:47 EST 2010

The show went on. Spoke with Reza briefly but didn't get any real details
just "It wasn't that bad but he had to go home..." Stupidly I didn't ask
who the bass tech is. I will find out tonight. The guy stepped up to the
plate and sounded alright, in some spots he was barely playing. He knew the
older songs much better than the newer stuff, duh. I hoped this would encourage
them to play a more diverse selection of older material but the set list
was very similar to the rest of the tour. Big Paul was a madman on the
drums. No riots from the crowd but people were not pleased. I was sort of
hoping for more of a reaction. There was barely a mention of the change in
lineup. The whole night was very strange but played off adequately. We will see
how tonight plays out.

In a message dated 12/14/2010 11:54:56 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,