[kj] Youth OFF Tour.

sade1 saulomar1 at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 14 19:38:48 EST 2010

> I would not be shocked if the rest of the band just packed it

> in, jumped on a plane and headed back overseas.

    If Big Paul (being the newest "returnee") doesn't bolt, i think all shall be
well ("..all will be - as it was -
meant-to-be...!!") so we'll have to billet him at, say, KW's place til tour's
end sohe won't stray off, allprovided
she can put up with his banging on the drums all day long.  Just be glad he
doesn't come as equipped as Neil
Peart, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jKBLSkN2sRk#t=5m09s