[kj] Sorry NYC, Pontiac was Better

Christof hamille wessidetempest at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 13 12:45:07 EST 2010

This very well may be true. Hmmmm...........booze and Killing Joke............my gosh you may be on to something.
Speaking of did anyone from NYC post any pics anywhere other then Facebook? No I do not have a account and I hope to never have one. I ahve a hard enough time keeping up with this blasted list

thanks

Chris

p.s. I may be back in NYC at the beginning of the year for work. ha. Can't get rid of me.