[kj] 2 free tix for Chicago gig tonight-Friday

LONESTYLE at aol.com LONESTYLE at aol.com
Fri Dec 10 17:36:07 EST 2010

What a nice jester Miche. :)

~ LB

In a message dated 12/10/2010 2:00:27 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,
ukmiche at yahoo.com writes:

Hi!
I know it's last minute, but thanks to Adam, (thank you Adam for the photo
pass!) I wound up with 2 tix waiting for me at the door! I already have
my own ticket. If anyone wants to meet me at Beauty Bar tonight around
8:30, we can go to Empty Bottle together. Best to phone me at 773-220-9234,
because I might not have wi-fi there. Otherwise I will ask my friends or
find someone in the queue.