[kj] Wiltern Los Angeles Ticket Warning

TB planetary at socal.rr.com
Fri Dec 10 15:51:30 EST 2010

LONESTYLE at aol.com wrote:

Thanks for the info TB! So if you have a hard ticket you are OK? But if you printed your tickets online you're not?

That's what the TM chick told me. If you bought your tickets and printed them from online before the show was postponed (ie: the
online PDF file ticket says 06/05/10 show date), I would highly recommend calling TM asap to insure they have a ticket waiting for
you at Will Call instead of waiting 'til the day of the show to deal with potential problems at the venue door.

T.B.