[kj] Wiltern Los Angeles Ticket Warning

LONESTYLE at aol.com LONESTYLE at aol.com
Fri Dec 10 15:25:18 EST 2010

Too big of a place if you ask me. I like small venues at times.

~ LB

In a message dated 12/10/2010 11:10:27 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,
gregslawson at msn.com writes:

Wow, it sounds like the LA show is in a big place. At the Boston show
you could have wandered in a few minutes
before the band went on and squeezed your way up to the front (or stood a
couple of yards back w/plenty of extra
room).

> From: planetary at socal.rr.com

> To: gathering at misera.net

> Date: Fri, 10 Dec 2010 10:59:53 -0800

> Subject: Re: [kj] Wiltern Los Angeles Ticket Warning

> Karen Weil wrote:

> > T.B.: Thank you for sharing this with us. I think people will just

breathe

> > a sigh of relief when this band finally takes the stage on the 18th. At

> > least I will.

> > The trouble we KJ fans go through ...

> +++++++++++

> Yeah, I almost simply bought another ticket last night when I couldn't

get through to TM but I thought that's BS, don't reward

> incompetence with more money and just spent the time this morning trying

to get through to TM.

> BTW, anyone going to The LA show - if you get there around 6pm or

earlier and line up before the doors open, you'll almost certainly

> get into the pit area in front of the stage. Pretty much the first 100

or so people who have a floor ticket who get in and make a

> bee-line straight for the GA Floor pit can get a wristband for in/out

pit access.

=