[kj] Wiltern Los Angeles Ticket Warning

Christof hamille wessidetempest at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 10 14:28:27 EST 2010

My smarter half discovered the link issue via the email. Called ticketmaster and they had tickets at will call. Now when we got there. They were not waiting at the box office. the bitch, oh sorry, worker had to go to the office and talk to the manager. She then came back with physical tickets that were either waiting for us or they allotted a certain amount put to the side. Not sure. It was a bit unnerving and no one was very sympathetic.

Customer service at its finest

Chris