[kj] Wiltern Los Angeles Ticket Warning

TB planetary at socal.rr.com
Fri Dec 10 13:59:53 EST 2010

Karen Weil wrote:

> T.B.: Thank you for sharing this with us. I think people will just breathe

> a sigh of relief when this band finally takes the stage on the 18th. At

> least I will.

> The trouble we KJ fans go through ...

Yeah, I almost simply bought another ticket last night when I couldn't get through to TM but I thought that's BS, don't reward
incompetence with more money and just spent the time this morning trying to get through to TM.

BTW, anyone going to The LA show - if you get there around 6pm or earlier and line up before the doors open, you'll almost certainly
get into the pit area in front of the stage. Pretty much the first 100 or so people who have a floor ticket who get in and make a
bee-line straight for the GA Floor pit can get a wristband for in/out pit access.

T.B.