[kj] Pre-gig meet up-Chicago-Friday: Chicago shows appear to be sold out

Mark Kolmar mkolmar at gmail.com
Thu Dec 9 13:29:18 EST 2010

Just let the band start by 12m, and dispense with the "opener" cliche
please. Let's indulge a long dinner and conversation. Could the prospective
openers hand out a business card with a download URL instead? Along the line
of Aztec Camera, for today I'd rather see a show closer to Sufjan Stevens if
only to shake up a few expectations. Young Gods would be almost ideal.

--Mark